Follow me on Twitter

18 September 2011

Bobbi Brown Lip Colour- Pale Mauve


The second of my lipstick posts today, a moisturising lipstick from Bobbi Brown. I picked this up for daytime as I have have been liking lilac lips courtesy of my Nars Velvet Matte lip pencil and wanted a similar lipstick.



Bobbi Brown lipsticks are great because they have really flattering colours and are really creamy and smooth. This one is a little bit more subtle than the Nars stick but still has a pinky lilac tinge, maybe a little more subtle than I would like but it is long wearing and good for work. The finish is a creamy matte satin. It is not very long lasting but fades evenly and is really comfortable to wear for the day.



Will be trying some more lilac shades soon...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment