Follow me on Twitter

15 September 2011

September Glossy Box Contents



Excited as always to get my Glossy Box today! Have to admit I did check out the spoilers yesterday so it is lucky I got some variations in mine! The theme of this month’s box is Future Classics

Here goes:

HD Brows Eye&Brow Palette
I think everyone got one of these. It’s full size and very usable- nice choice.

I love this stuff as a multi purpose beauty oil. Bottle is a little small but perfect for a weekend away 10ml

I haven’t heard of this brand before but I love a cleansing balm. Is suitable for all skin types and contains moor mud and sweet almond oil. I absolutely can’t wait to try this later!

Not had a sniff yet but always good to have a perfume sample in your bag!

Organic hair care that promises glossing!

I am always pretty pleased with my Glossy Box, you  won’t always love every product but I will definitely be using all these. As always the Glossy Box arrival cheers up my day no end!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment