Follow me on Twitter

18 September 2011

Nude lips- Myth by MAC


I have seen nude lips about recently and thought I would give the look ago. I usually choose bright lips so this is a bit of change for me, but I added some extra eyeliner to balance it out.

I picked up Myth satin lipstick (£12.50) from the MAC counter, it is a tanned nude, slightly chalky and has an orange/red undertone I would say.



I really like the nude look, but I am not sure this is the right lipstick for me, I think with my pale skin and hair it washes me a out quite a lot- even with some extra bronzer and eyeliner to balance it out?!
What are your thoughts on nude lips, and any suggestions on a nude lip that might be better suit me are always welcome.

(sorry for the scowl again!)

1 comment:

  1. Creme cup by mac, far better for your colouring

    ReplyDelete