Follow me on Twitter

14 September 2011

Disappointment from Dove


I got this sample tube of Nourishing Oil Care Intensive Conditioner from Dove so thought I'd give it a whirl. As I have heavily coloured hair that is a little too friendly with the straighteners it can be pretty dry so it's nice to get a new hair treat.



The tube states that it is an "express treatment conditioner with weightless nutri-oils" and boasts "3x the nourishing power of conditioner". It has a swirl of gold oil through the conditioner and smells good.
Overall the results were really disappointing, my hair did not feel any healthier or look any glossier than using my usual conditioner and if anything it looked a little dull. It's a real shame as I usually like Dove products but was not overly impressed with this as an intensive treatment. If you are looking for an intensive treatment for your locks my fave for good results is the Nice n Easy ColourSeal conditioner which you can buy for about 99p in Boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment