Follow me on Twitter

27 September 2011

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint

Liz Earle has some fabulous (and natural) skincare products and they have recently bought out this tinted moisturiser, it is water based although not oil free and has SPF 15, which comes from the natural zinc oxide. It retails at £21 for 40ml and is available in three colours; Bare (fair), Beige (medium), Beach (medium-dark).

I had a sample of each of the colours, although bare was a best match for my skin tone I mixed it in with the beige to add a little extra colour.

The formula was really light and creamy, it went on smoothly and the colour blended in to the skin to give a natural dewy finish. The coverage was minimal as you would expect from a tinted moisturiser, similar to a light foundation, but gave a nice even tone to the skin. It wasn't enough coverage for me, not without additional concealer but I would really recommend if you wanted a nice finish without wearing make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment