Follow me on Twitter

25 September 2011

Sleek Bad Girl palette


I thought I would give Sleek make up a try after reading so many positive things about the products online.


I picked up this Bad Girl i-Divine Palette for a bargainous £6.49! I have to be honest, I can't remember the last time I bought a single eyeshadow for £6 let alone a palette of 12 colours!
I chose the Bad Girl as I think the best thing about a palette is you can have a play around for a evening out and I really liked the mix of heavy colours, metallics and shimmer shades- great for a having an experiment for a night out.

The colours are mineral based powder, with really heavy pigmentation- hardly any needed to get a good cover of colour. The blend really well and can be built up. It also worked really well wet as a liner. The selection of colours is great, I particularly liked the green shades (Intoxicated and Envy). I was really impressed with the palette and will be taking a look at some more Sleek products.



I have a couple of photos of my playing around with it. I am certainly not a make up artist or talented with a camera so they are not great examples...

BLUE BASED



A base of Gullible, Innocence as a highlighter on the brow and Abyss used wet as a liner.

The above colours, built up with Obnoxious and Abyss blended into the lash line and along the bottom lash line.


GREEN BASED


Gullible taken over the whole eye, Innocence on the brow bone. Intoxicated in the outer corner, Envy along the lash line and blended with blade across the lower lash line and to the inner of the lid.




No comments:

Post a Comment