Follow me on Twitter

10 July 2011

Max Factor staying power! Lipfinity gloss.

I have not used many Max Factor products, but I was looking for a pink gloss that I could wear for work without having to reapply all the time. I picked up this Max Factor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss in Shimmering Pink (500).

Apply the first one, a thick colour, allow to dry and then apply the light gloss over the top. The colour is a little heavier than a usual gloss, the first end is quite thick and dries in about 2 or 3 minutes. It is a metallic pink. The gloss end is sheer and shimmery, much more what you would expect from a gloss.



The finish is great. The first wand gives a lasting colour base. It stayed perfect from morning right through to the night. The gloss needed a retouching a little after eating. You need to use make up remover to take it off and, with the remover it comes off easily. Although the colour part dries and stays on your lips the gloss wand keeps your lips moist and soft. Can't believe the staying power of this stuff! I will definitely be checking out a few more colours.

The only time it let me down was when I didn't let the first colour dry enough and it started to rub off and ball up a little on the lips after a couple of hours, as the gloss started to wear off.


No comments:

Post a Comment