Follow me on Twitter

21 July 2011

July Glossy Box- contents

Finally the post has arrived bringing my July Glossy Box.

This months contents-

30ml Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe
My fave tanner so brilliant inclusion- great for tan top ups on weekends away!

Ciate Nail Polish- Beach Melba
Lovely pastel pink!

Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil
Full size!! Retails at £19.95 so really pleased with that.

Illamasqua Pure Pigment- Conquer
Again full size, retails at £15.50. Not too sure about the colour for me but could use as an eyeliner.

2 samples of perfume by Etat Libre d'Orange
A vial each of the Tilda Swinton and the Archives 69

So far so good, brilliant products included. I really enjoyed last months box but I know it was heavily criticised for lack of make up and inclusion of Batiste, they have definitely tried to win people back this month.

2 comments:

  1. love that shade of nail varnish very wearable, I got 'skinny jeans' which is a deep denim blue.

    http://mummylovesmascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is super cute. I am not sure about the blue, although could look good on toes! I saw some people got a coral which would have been nice,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete