Follow me on Twitter

5 July 2011

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Boost Mousse!

I have had this John Frieda Mousse in my cupboard for ages and I recently started using it as the weather has been a bit unpredictable and wet! I bought it for a special occasion and just haven't thought to use it since (in which time they have rebranded the packaging).

It is lilac in colour which neutralises the blond to stop it looking brassy, the first time I put it on my colour looked so much brighter and whiter. It definitely had a cleaner tone to it, and then to confirm this I had so many compliments that my hair colour looked good! I am so impressed with it, I can't believe I have left it sitting there for so long. And even better it kept my hair looking much better through all the rain! Great hold and brighter blond for less than £6 it is a definite must have for me now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment