Follow me on Twitter

7 July 2011

MAC Cream Colour Base £13.50



As someone who has no visible bone structure to speak of, I am constantly looking for new ways to sculpt in some cheek bones! My favourite is this multi purpose cream-to-powder from MAC in Shell. The colour swatch on the website here is not very representative as it is a very pale taupe-pink. It has a warm shimmer to it and goes on very sheer. I layer it over my foundation before bronzer and blush. It melts onto your finger and you only need a really small swipe to cover your cheekbone. I also put a very small sweep on my nose and cupids bow.


It does feel slightly buttery to touch and I worried that it would be greasy, but it melts into the foundation and sits with a slight powdery finish.

Overall, I think this is a great multi use product. You need such a tiny amount one pot should last plenty of time so I pretty good value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment