Follow me on Twitter

5 July 2011

Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel Mask- £28.60 for 50ml

In a bid to prep my skin for the summer and to indulge my love of face masks, I ordered this Elemis Papaya mask. I have not bought Elemis products before but I have had them used in the salons before.


The details suggest that the mask is a natural and non grainy exfoliator, using fruit enzymes to gently remove any dead skin and leave you glowing. As I can't resist the promise of glowing skin I thought I'd give it a go.

The first thing I noticed was the scent, it smells amazing, really fruity and fresh. It goes on like a thick cream and dries sticky. After rinsing it off my skin was soft and really moisturised. I exfoliate a lot so it is difficult to judge if this renewed the skin surface but it is a really luxurious product and my skin felt very smooth after using it. I also noticed that my blemishes looked less red.

As masks go, I think I prefer this Dermalogica one for a nice skin treat, but I think this was a really lovely product to use. And very gentle, I would definitely recommend it if your skin is too sensitive for a grainy exfoliator.

No comments:

Post a Comment