Follow me on Twitter

18 June 2011

Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque- RRP £33 for 75ml

I have been using this Dermalogica for a few years now since discovering it during a facial. It is a really rich, creamy, water-based mask with a lovely fresh scent. Although it is part of the Age Smart range, it is not greasy or heavy. This is definitely my favourite staple products. Apply a thin layer to the face and leave for  15 minutes, then rinse off. It leaves your skin feeling really soft and smooth and glowing. It is a great product before a night out to give you a fresh glow (or after a night out when you need a glow). After using it my skin looks plump, moisturised and really healthy. I have found it works quite well if you mix it in with your moisturiser before going to bed. Mr. VB is also a big fan!



I think the only disadvantage to this product is the price, although I don't think I have ever paid the RRP (£33) for it as you can find it online pretty discounted. Because you only need a thin layer the tube tends to last a while as well. I use it once a week and am still on the tube I got at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment