Follow me on Twitter

17 October 2011

October Glossy Box contents

What a great way to start the week with a Glossy Box arrival!!





This months contents:

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliner
Colour is Moray- a sort of Khaki green with gold flecks, product is full size.

Leighton Denny nail polish in 'Do me a flavour'
Lovely bright orange polish, shame we are going into winter as it will look great on toes!

Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Mask
One of my favourite masks, I have previously reviewed here.

Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant
I love exfoliators, can't wait to try this one, wouldn't have minded a slightly bigger sample though.

Robert Piguet Perfume sample
I have not heard of this brand before so look forward to giving it a sniff.

As it was the 6th box, Glossy Box have added sixth treat, a little Dermalogica make up purse and a sample of Renewal Lip Complex

Great box, lots of Dermalogica but nothing wrong with that and a really good range of products.
xx


1 comment:

  1. oooh I had the same but a different nail polish colour - I love the box, though I hope they will start customising them soon as I am starting to tire of the anti-aging products!

    http://mummylovesmascara.blogspot.com/2011/10/glossy-box-october.html

    ReplyDelete