Follow me on Twitter

14 August 2011

Rockalily Lipsticks!


I have been meaning to do a post on these beauties for an absolute age, particularly as they have been my lipstick of choice most days for the last few months.  I love red lipstick and have a few Chanel ones, but they were too much for during the day, also you have to maintain them to avoid the horrible ring of lipstick as it fades. I read about Rockalily lipsticks online and thought I would give them a go.

There are four shades, all bright and bold, I went for Rockette Red and Pompadour Pink for my paler skin. The formulation is really smooth and moisturising.  Both lipsticks have really deep pigment but so flattering that they look great in the day and not at all OTT.



The lipstick is amazing, not at all drying. And, in my opinion, the absolute winner- I applied the lipstick before leaving for work in the morning and it lasted the whole day- even through numerous tea breaks, lunch. The lipstick does fade during the day but without any reapplication it is still noticeable by the time I get home. And even better the fade is even and there is no sign of lip line fading! Absolutely the best lipstick I have ever worn- I have over 20 day to day lipsticks in my make up bag and since buying these all the others have barely seen the light of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment