Follow me on Twitter

16 August 2011

My handbag must have!



I love this Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick (£27). It is like a giant cover up stick but is much creamier and smoother than a concealer. When applied it has the texture of a cream foundation and can be blended into the skin. It can be used on it's own as foundation, and built up to give full coverage but I prefer to use it over my own foundation where I want extra coverage or for touch ups during the day. It gives a smooth even finish, I apply with my fingers but could be blended with a brush. I love this little stick, not only for its portability but the coverage it gives is amazing, and as the finish is slightly dewy it doesn't look to heavy.


(Warm Sand/2.5)

1 comment:

  1. This has been on my wishlist for a couple of months now. This looks so handy for when you are on the road.

    ReplyDelete