Follow me on Twitter

14 August 2011

You Rebel! - Benefit tinted moisturiser

This is not a new product by any stretch so many of you may have already given it a go, but thought I would do a little post on the You Rebel tinted moisturiser by Benefit (RRP £23.50) after I packed for my holiday instead of foundation.



There is nothing worse than cakey matte make up on holiday but I still wanted a more even skin tone and a little coverage and this moisturiser definitely delivered! It is quite heavily tinted so great for the summer. I applied all over my face and then buffed into the skin with a kabuki brush and a little bronzer.



It takes a little while to completely dry once applied, but it is not particularly greasy. It sits well on the skin and stay put, giving a dewy glow to the complexion. It also is SPF 15 so even better for the summer months. A couple of times I applied moisturiser before putting this on but that was a little too heavy for me and it took longer to absorb into the skin, but I did find that it provided me with enough moisturisation so that I did not need my usual moisturiser any way.

Overall a good summer product! What are your favourite summer skin must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment