Follow me on Twitter

18 August 2011

August Glossy Box Contents!

Oooh some really exciting products this month girls!


(Sorry for the crappy picture)


KMS Hairstay Style Boost (RRP £12.50)
Full size bottle of hairspray. I love KMS products!

Murad Acne Time Release Cleanser (RRP £29 -200ml)
30ml sample. How did Glossy Box know I was desperate to try this range!?!

Daniel Sandler Baby Jet mascara (£12.95)
You can never have enough mascara. Full size I think.

Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion (£19.50 for 200ml)
Sample is 40ml

Rebel Nails nail wraps (£7.99)
I got some black and white trippy striped ones.

Really pleased with this months, but I am not sure it will be the most popular. Anyone get anything different? What do you think of this months box?

No comments:

Post a Comment