Follow me on Twitter

30 August 2011

Think Pink- My favourite Bobbi Brown blushers!



I absolutely adore Bobbi Brown for make up staples, they have such a wide range of flattering shades and I find their products to have real staying power.

Bobbi Brown has a range of blusher products, including their ever popular shimmer bricks but my favourites are the single colour powder blush and the shimmer blush.



Pink Coral (Shimmer Blush)



This a really warm pink with hint of gold shimmer, great for evening looks and applied with bronzer. My favourite for the summer.

Peony (Blush)



I bought this one for my wedding last year, it gives a really bright but natural pink glow and can be built up. Has a slight blue undertone and looks quite bright in the palette but is really flattering on my paler skin although I have seen it on darker skin and would say it is a really versatile pink.

Pale Pink (Blush)



I love this colour for pale winter skin. It has a much stronger blue undertone than the peony- almost a verging on violet/fuschia colour. It is very bright but looks really natural and fresh on.


As you can see I stick with the pinks, but would love to try the apricot shades too!

No comments:

Post a Comment