Follow me on Twitter

9 June 2011

Mama Mio Boob Tube with Magic Shimmer- £21.50 for 50ml

For the last month and a half I have been using the Mama Mio Boob Tube with Magic Shimmer on my décolletage. This Bust and Neck firmer promises lift and tone the bust area and nourish the skin with ingrediants such as Shea Butter, Almond Oil and Avocado Oil. While at the same time providing a little shimmer from the gold micro flecks.



In general I am not keen on glittery products for the body, however this is fairly subtle and gives more of a gold sheen than a body glitter look.



The texture is a cross between a cream and a gel, it is not in the least greasy.

As I said, I have been using this for 6 weeks now and here are my observations:

Pros:
-Goes on smooth, absorbs quickly
-Acted as moisturiser, skin felt soft and moisturised without a greasy residue
-Gold flecks add a nice sheen

Cons:
-Not to keen on the scent, although it is that not strong it smells a little chemically, maybe like household cleaning products.
-Overall I would not say my skin was any softer or firmer than if I had used my usual moisturiser everyday
-As some may say I am fairly 'blessed' in that area, I needed a few pumps to cover my whole décolletage area, it absorbed so quickly it was difficult to spread across the skin so has run out quite quickly, particularily for the price.


You can see a slight shimmer on the skin.


Overall, I will not be repurchasing this product. I think for the cost, it did not show enough benefits for me and I will probably switch back to just using body cream. The thing I liked most was that I did not have moisturiser residue on my skin and therefore rubbing off on my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment