Follow me on Twitter

24 June 2011

June Glossy Box

Just a bit of info as to what is in my June Glossy Box

Glossy Box is a monthly subscription of £10 and you get a box of beauty goodies each month.

Mine just arrived and I got:

Silver OPI nail polish- about 3.5ml

Handbag size Batiste dry shampoo in original

BIOeffect EGF serum which I can't wait to try! There is about a weeks worth and it retails at £125 for 15ml so a pretty good size sample for such an expensive product!

Sample bottle of Perles de Lalique perfume (useful as I am out straight after work tonight!)

Abaha shower gel- 100ml bottle which is pretty huge for a sample

I will blog pictures and reviews later, but definitely a good haul. I am especially pleased with the serum!

Let me know if you got your Glossy Box and what you thought!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment