Follow me on Twitter

23 October 2011

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow


Finally got a chance to blog again! Thought I do a quick post of yet another Bobbi Brown product. I love the long wear range, mostly because it really is long wearing. I hate nothing more than smudged make up at the end of a long working day.



This shade of Long Wear Cream Shadow, Bone (1), is one of the lighter shades, a really pale vanilla beige. I use it all over the eye up to the brow and also blend under the eye along the lashline. During the week it is the only shadow I wear, but it also really good as a primer to make powder shadow last a little longer.
There is a range of 15 colours in the cream shadow, mostly matte or shimmer, although Bobbi Brown also does a metallic range- another blog post coming soon!



I would really recommend this shadow, it looks perfect at the end of the day- no creasing, greasing or slipping off. It is light and comfortable to wear. The colour can be applied with a brush or fingers and can be built up.




Shown here all over the lid, blended along the lower lashline, with bobbi Brown long wear gel liner and Chanel Inimitable mascara


2 comments:

  1. Seems like a great everyday product, your liner and mascara looks amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats the only eyeshadow I have by Bobbi Brown as well!! I love it, its a perfect every day eyeshadow.

    Great to see how it works with your eye liner

    ReplyDelete